With a high commitment to quality, Lionhart products carry a 2 year mechanical guarantee for domestic and commercial fittings from date of purchase, which covers against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This guarantee does not cover damage during fitting, misuse or inappropriate cleaning or consumable goods. Care should be taken in hard-water areas to ensure the cartridge is regularly cleaned.
Mechanical Guarantee applies with the exception of the following:
1. Hoses, “o” rings, diverters and shower hoses seals - 12 month guarantee
2. Thermostatic shower – 12 month guarantee
3. Chrome and Nickel Hand polished finish - 18 month guarantee
All finishes plated or natural are non-lacquered and often selected to provide a rustic appearance. These finishes develop their own rich patina and age gracefully with time staying true to its habitual nature and charm. Therefore we do not offer a guarantee for the following finishes: Brushed Nickel, Antique Gold, Vintage Brass, Antique Bronze and Antique Copper. Please note that use in marine or coastal environments can damage the finish due to salt in the air.
CONDITIONS OF GUARANTEE
1. The guarantee period begins from the date of delivery from our factory, unless stated otherwise. This guarantee applies to the original purchaser, who have proof of purchase and is non-transferable.
2. All products must be installed by a qualified professional installer and used in the United Kingdom for this guarantee to be valid.
3. All installation, care and maintenance instructions must be adhered to. Failure to do so will immediately invalidate any guarantee provided with your product(s).
4. The product should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and the use of any solvents, chemicals or other cleaning agents must be strictly avoided as it will invalidate the guarantee.
5. The guarantee does not cover damage during fitting, accidental or malicious damage, improper use or negligence, general wear and tear, damage due to poor installation or servicing or consequential loss.
6. All claims must be conducted via the retailer who supplied the goods.
7. As our policy is one of continuous improvements, colour, decoration and product changes may give rise to alternative replacements.
8. We must be notified immediately if any mechanical malfunction occurs due to defects in material and workmanship within 30 days of fault occurring. If the fault is not resolved the product(s) should be returned to Lionhart for inspection and at our discretion we will repair and return the product(s) to you or send new product(s) or parts to you as a replacement. Lionhart cannot be held liable for any reinstallation costs or maintenance charges relating to the replacement of spare parts.
9. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
This guarantee and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time. We will notify you of any amendments by posting them to this website.