KN6210 Kensington Wire Shower Rack with Soap Tray
Wire Shower Rack with Soap Tray and Swarovski Crystal Inset
Product Image shown in Nickel Finish
All Brassware is manufactured in Wolverhampton, UK.
Technical Drawings available on request.
Material: Solid Brass
Mounting Type: Wall
Height (mm): 87
Width (mm): 526
Depth (mm): 168
Swarovski Inset Detailing can be replaced with brass component on request.
- Special Inscription: Products can be provided with bespoke laser engravings, making their function easier to identify and their operation more intuitive. For example, this can be done with symbols for hand and overhead shower, with additional hot/cold markings. Personalisation using initials, logos or emblems is also available.
Length Modification: Some parts of products can be shortened or extended to the required length, which is handy if you require more scope for designing your customised bathroom. i.e. riser pipes, shower arms, free standing pipes.
- With a high commitment to quality, Lionhart products carry a 2 year mechanical guarantee for domestic and commercial fittings from date of purchase, which covers against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This guarantee does not cover damage during fitting, misuse or inappropriate cleaning or consumable goods. Care should be taken in hard-water areas to ensure the cartridge is regularly cleaned.Mechanical Guarantee applies with the exception of the following:
All finishes plated or natural are non-lacquered and often selected to provide a rustic appearance. These finishes develop their own rich patina and age gracefully with time staying true to its habitual nature and charm. Therefore we do not offer a guarantee for the following finishes: Brushed Nickel, Antique Gold, Vintage Brass, Antique Bronze and Antique Copper. Please note that use in marine or coastal environments can damage the finish due to salt in the air.CONDITIONS OF GUARANTEE
- 1. Hoses, “o” rings, diverters and shower hoses seals - 12 month guarantee
- 2. Thermostatic shower – 12 month guarantee
- 3. Chrome and Nickel Hand polished finish - 18 month guarantee
This guarantee and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time. We will notify you of any amendments by posting them to this website.
- 1. The guarantee period begins from the date of delivery from our factory, unless stated otherwise. This guarantee applies to the original purchaser, who have proof of purchase and is non-transferable.
2. All products must be installed by a qualified professional installer and used in the United Kingdom for this guarantee to be valid.3. All installation, care and maintenance instructions must be adhered to. Failure to do so will immediately invalidate any guarantee provided with your product(s).4. The product should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and the use of any solvents, chemicals or other cleaning agents must be strictly avoided as it will invalidate the guarantee.5. The guarantee does not cover damage during fitting, accidental or malicious damage, improper use or negligence, general wear and tear, damage due to poor installation or servicing or consequential loss.6. All claims must be conducted via the retailer who supplied the goods.7. As our policy is one of continuous improvements, colour, decoration and product changes may give rise to alternative replacements.8. We must be notified immediately if any mechanical malfunction occurs due to defects in material and workmanship within 30 days of fault occurring. If the fault is not resolved the product(s) should be returned to Lionhart for inspection and at our discretion we will repair and return the product(s) to you or send new product(s) or parts to you as a replacement. Lionhart cannot be held liable for any reinstallation costs or maintenance charges relating to the replacement of spare parts.9. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Standard 6 - 8 weeks subject to order requirements. Please contact head office for further details.
- If you wish to return this product please consult your original point of purchase as we are unable to accept returns from third parties. Your retailer can then advise you on whether the product meets returns criteria and arrange return if applicable.
Goods will only be considered for return within 14 days of our delivery date and a minimum handling charge of 15% will be made. If the goods and/or packaging are not in perfect condition we reserve the right not to issue a credit or to charge up to 100% of the value of the product.
Product must be packaged either in its original packaging or suitably protected so that it cannot be damaged in transit. We will not consider for return any product that has not been returned with adequate packaging.
- Please read carefully before installing.
Our exclusive collection of mixers, accessories, shower and bath systems are manufactured from the finest brass materials. Please follow these care instructions in order to maintain a high quality finish of your product.INSTALLATIONThis product deserves the maximum care and attention of a skilled and professional installer with sufficient experience to avoid disappointment. Under no circumstances should a silicone sealant be used when fitting or handling any of our products. If such sealants come into contact with the product, the sealant residue must be thoroughly washed immediately.MAINTENANCEFor cleaning and maintaining all our finishes, use warm water or a non-abrasive liquid soap that does not contain alcohol and polish with a clean soft cloth. Under no conditions should rough, abrasive or acidic cleaners be used. Do not use harsh abrasives, scouring pads, steel wool or metal cleaners as they may damage the surface.Please note that all finishes do require regular basis care and it's important to clean finishes after use to prevent any tarnishing. Water should be dried off to prevent any build-up of hard water spots, which if left are difficult to remove. Such care and attention will also help prevent lime scale build-up. Any stains may be removed using undiluted washing up liquid.FINISHESNickel finishes (Polished Nickel, Brushed Nickel) will provide a magnificently rich patina and age gracefully with time staying true to its habitual nature. We only produce non lacquered finishes, which is hand polished and if cleaned regularly with a brass cleaner will maintain a pure brass finish.An initial coating of nickel is deposited first to provide a base for our plated finishes (Chrome, Antique Gold) to prevent tarnishing and improve wear resistance. Each phase of the procedure is controlled by skilled technicians to ensure the finest depth of metal is applied for a lustrous and lasting finish.Antique finishes (Vintage Brass, Antique Copper, Antique Bronze) will gradually darken over time, developing a rich dark patina. This is a natural process and in no way reflects any kind of flaw in the quality. Your antique copper or brass product has been given a light antique finish. The light antique patina accentuates the variations in the surface of the finish and is part of the design. Once water dries, it leaves behind calcium stains which may alter the weathering process in an undesirable way. To ensure an even aging, it is important to remove water drops after use with a soft cloth or chamois leather.